Friday 8 January 2016

French Fusion

I stopped by this restaurant with a Groupon voucher valued at $100 to spend. My partner and I ordered the Cumin spiced salt and pepper calamari i for starters, Lapin A La Cocotte (Rabbit) and the Beef Bourguignon for the mains and the sticky date pudding for dessert. For drinks, we had lemon lime bitters. 

The calamari was nice but the beef stew was dry and salty - I left feeling quite thirsty afterwards.

Overall, the staff were really nice and accommodating and were quite lovely. However, it is quite overpriced for what you get in my opinion. 


Cumin spiced salt and pepper calamari
Lapin A La Cocotte (Rabbit)
Beef Bourguignon
Sticky Date pudding, Butterscotch Sauce


French Fusion Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment